[Download course brochure here SOAR Ontological CC Brochure 2020 LR]
Professional Business and Life Coaching: Ontological Framework Course
Orion Business Solutions in Association with The SOAR Institute, offers a Professional Business and Life Coaching: Ontological Framework course, which is ICF Approved. The ICF Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH)™ are 90 hours.
The Professional Business and Life Coaching: Ontological Framework course, is facilitated by Gavin Friedman and Riaad Isaacs, The SOAR Institutes founding directors, who are both coaches, facilitators and teachers that have been in the personal and organisational development arena for the past 14 years. It is offered in conjunction with Dr Sandra Perkins (PHD Psychiatric Nursing) and Antoinette Gmeiner (PHD Psychiatric Nursing) who are both accredited as PCC with the ICF. Sandra and Antoinette have over 15 years’ experience coaching executives, teams and Exco’s.
This unique course is designed to be completed as a one-year part time programme, enabling both full time students or full time employee candidates to enrol in the programme. International candidates can also be accommodated via video conferencing facilities. Therefore, anyone feeling called to explore coaching as a supplementary or alternative field of work, or whether your plan is to become a full time Life Coach, this could be the perfect programme for you.
What the course is about:
The Professional Business and Life Coaching: Ontological Framework course is rooted in the foundations of Ontological Coaching, which is an extraordinarily powerful methodology for effecting change for individuals, teams and organisations.
For anyone who has completed our Discover your Optimal State Workshop (OSW), the processes within that workshop is based on ontological coaching.
What is Ontological Coaching? The way in which we behave and take action is rooted in the way we perceive or observe our surroundings and ourselves. Our perceptions are based on our beliefs, on our physiology; on the conversations we have, on the emotions we experience, and on the organisations and systems we participate in.
Ontological Coaching is founded on a well-grounded methodology and scientific principles. It draws from ancient and modern philosophy, biology, neuroscience, sociology, anthropology, linguistics and quantum physics. The latest developments in human perception, communication and behaviour are embedded in a professional discipline for professional coaching called “Ontology of the Human Observer”.
What you get out of the Programme?
- ICF Accreditation (90 training hours to be completed)
- 11-Module course material notes, handouts and assignments
- Practical coaching ability – The competency to generate new learnings and actions for individuals, teams and organisations
- Self-Mastery – The ability to become self-generating, self-correcting and self-sustaining as an individual and to inspire the same in others
- Individual personal coaching – Access to your own Executive / Supervisor coach for the duration of the course
- Personal Transformation – Discovering your Optimal State and how to live and coach from this state of Flow.
- Support – Practical support through access to the broader SOAR coaching community of qualified coaches
- Introduction to world class personal and organisational diagnostic tools that enhance the ontological approach
- To qualify as an Ontological Coach endorsed by The SOAR Institute, each candidate needs to:
- Pass a 3-hour theoretical written exam (minimum 50% pass rate)
- Conduct and pass a final observed coaching session adjudicated by the Course Facilitators (minimum 50% pass rate)
- In addition, to qualify with an ICF Accreditation, each candidate needs to complete the ICF Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH)™ totalling 90 hours
Who should sign up?
Any individual is eligible to sign up and candidates need not have any particular background or prior training or organisational status to become a coach. The Ontological Coaching Course is designed for:
- Aspiring coaches
- Existing coaches
- Organisational consultants, leaders and managers
- Professionals operating in highly people-focused environments
- Individuals interested in substantive personal development
About the Facilitators:
The SOAR Institute’s Gavin Friedman and Riaad Isaacs have been in the personal and organisational development arena for the past 14 years. In 2010 they co-founded The SOAR Institute dedicated to inspiring exceptional in individuals, teams and organisations. They have worked locally and internationally with leaders from Fortune 500 and JSE listed companies to start-ups and entrepreneurial businesses.
Their leadership expertise is derived from their grounding in ontological coaching, axiology (mathematical assessment of human values) and extensive learning and working with international leadership experts and institutions such as MIT and Cambridge.
Their diverse backgrounds and wide range of business experience provide a unique and impactful approach to creating breakthroughs for their clients.
Gavin and Riaad are coaches, facilitators and teachers who produce high impact interventions and assist individuals, teams and organisations in reaching their critical results
For more about The SOAR Institute website at, visit www.thesoarintitute.co.za, or follow on social media; Facebook: @thesoarinstitute; Instagram: @thesoarinstitute
Course Details for 2020
Registrations open: 1 November 2019 to 11 March 2020
Course Dates: March to December 2020. The Course commences with an intensive 3-day Mastery in Living programme from 12 to 14 March, followed by the 11-module course curriculum.
Format: Monthly in-class sessions (one Saturday per month), self-study, study-partner and group-work sessions, monthly assignments, practical training and supervisory coaching meetings.
Costs: R45000, 00 ex. VAT for candidates who have completed our Discover Your Optimal State Workshop (OSW) graduates & R49 000, 00 ex. VAT for Non OSW graduates. (Note, a 10% discount is offered for upfront payment by start of course.)
- OSW Graduates: R52 325 incl. VAT/8 months = R 6541.00 with the 1st payment to be made before the course begins and thereafter 1st of each month.
- NON OSW Graduates: R56 925 incl. VAT/ 8 months = R 7116,00 with the 1st payment to be made before the course begins and thereafter 1st of each month.
Venue: Sandton, Johannesburg
Questions and Queries? A consultative conversation is available to anyone who is interested and wishes to discuss any questions with a representative from the SOAR Institute prior to enrolment.
Please contact: The SOAR Institute Course Programme Manager, Nazira Isaacs via email at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your interest and enquiry to register for the course. Or download the course brochure here SOAR Ontological CC Brochure 2020 LR