The SOAR Institute runs a comprehensive 1 year Ontological Coaching course.
Ontological Coaching is an extraordinarily powerful methodology for effecting change in individuals, teams and organisations.An Ontological Coach’s competence is grounded in observing the human way of being. A person’s way of being refers to how they perceive and are, in the world. It determines whether they see themselves and the world as a possibility or not. This determines the actions they would consider taking, which ultimately determine the results they create. The results they create, ultimately reflect their way of being and how they observe the world.The Ontological coach will become proficient at observing the clients way of being by noticing how the client uses language, the moods and emotions they generate and the way they use their body. The coach works with his or her client to examine these interpretations, their relevance to the client and how the client’s way of being might be impacting on the way they engage in living, and the results they produce.Discover the hidden key to effectively changing stagnant patterns to creative actionLearn a new way of understanding coaching as a tool for cultural transformation. Be inspired and reinvigorated in your coaching practice, by learning a powerful methodology to create powerful breakthroughs in your coaching practice.Ontological Coaching is the art of generating transformative change. Change emerges with the shift in the way we view our lives and ourselves. It ignites a fundamental shift in perspective. As a coach, why settle for surface change? Learn to reach beyond a technique and step into the deeper wisdom of ontology.This course is for existing coaches who want to take their coaching to a deeper level, for managers and leaders who would like to be more influential and powerful within their roles, individuals who would like to become coaches to bring about meaningful change for their clients.What you get from the Course
- Practical coaching ability – The competency to generate new learnings and actions for individuals, teams and organisation
- Self Mastery – The ability to become self generating, self correcting and self sustaining as an individual and to inspire this in others
- Individual personal coaching – Access to your own Executive coach for the course duration
- Personal Transformation – Discovering your Optimal State and how to live and coach from this state of Flow.
- Support – Practical support through access to the SOAR coaching community.
- Introduction to world class personal and organisational diagnostic tools to support the ontological approach
To find out when our next course intake starts, visit our Events Page, to look for Mastery in Living – The Ontological Course Foundation Workshop in the calendar.